Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hibernation

I packed up my snowman collection on Monday. I say that they've gone into "hibernation". After all, Texas summers-- and often winters, for that matter-- are just TOO HOT for snowmen to survive. ;) But I kind of feel like my brain has gone into hibernation. I start the school year with a bang, but then I kind of fizzle out. And as I am reminded of my weakness, I'm thankful that I serve a God who doesn't change, and never "hibernates"! =)

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
Numbers 23:19
 

Of old you laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away, but you are the same, and your years have no end. The children of your servants shall dwell secure; their offspring shall be established before you.
Psalms 102:25-28
 

My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalms 121:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment