Monday, August 19, 2013

Writer's Block

Every post I have tried to write today has fizzled out! I've got nothing to say... Well, I've got things to say, but I can't make them come out right. So today I'll revert to something very simple...
God made you.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27


You are a sinner.

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 3:23


Christ died for sinners.

but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8


And if you believe you will be saved from God's wrath against your sin.

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment