Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Voter Fatigue

I have a SERIOUS case of voter fatigue! I'm tired of all the shared pictures/slogans on Facebook, all the commercials for various candidates and issues, and the media "covering" nothing but election news-- yes, I know that last statement was a bit of a hyperbole! ;) I am THANKFUL for the right to vote that we enjoy in this country. And I exercise that privilege. But this year more than ever before, I'm just ready to hear about SOMETHING else! And as I told my Crew this morning,

The king's heart (or president, for our purposes) is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
Proverbs 21:1


The Forever King is STILL ON HIS THRONE! And His eyes are open to see ALL that happens in His world! =)

The LORD reigns; he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed; he has put on strength as his belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved. Your throne is established from of old; you are from everlasting. The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their roaring. Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the LORD on high is mighty! Your decrees are very trustworthy; holiness befits your house, O LORD, forevermore.
Psalms 93:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment