Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coffee Flavored

 Remember a couple of years ago when Facebook had all the "What [fill in the blank] are you"? quizzes?  I took several, and my favorite was "What flavor of ice cream are you?" My result was "coffee flavored". The description went something like this: You have a strong personality and are not afraid to say what you think.  People often take you the wrong way, and they either love you or they hate you.

I have been working to curb my tongue, and think a little more about what I want to say BEFORE I say it!  I still fail more often than I succeed, so it is likely that if you know me-- or read this-- that I will offend you at some point.  I am a work in progress!

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

  1. Leila, I know AND love you, quirky personality and all! =)

    ReplyDelete