Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Why am I bolgging?


Here's the rundown.  First, I love to write!  There are times when I lie down in bed and can't fall asleep because there are so many words bouncing around my brain.  If I try to ignore them, I may lie awake for hours! =P  However, if I write them down, they stop bouncing and I fall quickly asleep. =)

Second, I like being able to look back and see what God has been doing in my life.  I discovered recently that I can't really see growth in me unless I start writing it down.  I use and love Facebook to keep up with my friends, and I do post about my faith, but I don't want to seem fake because every post is about God.  Besides, they would end up being really LONG posts! ;)

And I am growing into the electronic age-- a little! ;)  I like paper and books, but they take up so much space!  Not only that, I can type MUCH quicker than I can write...  So this blog is mostly for me, but you are welcome to read it-- that's why it's public! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment