Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gray Day

I enjoy the gray days that herald the coming of fall, as long as they are surrounded by LIBERAL amounts of sunshine! ;)  But if we have gray days all in a row, I get really sleepy and sluggish.  Being tied to the school routine makes me pretty tired sometimes too. =/  And the gray days highlight my weakness, as I tend to wallow in my lack of motivation, or waste precious hours sitting in front of a screen doing "nothing"...  I've actually been kind of wallowing for a good part of today as we have trudged through school.  But just as I tried-- and failed-- to write four or five different things on my blog, I was reminded that some day, "gray days" like this will no longer exist.  I will be perfected & spend the rest of eternity without sin, worshiping my God! =)  Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

The sun shall be no more your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give you light; but the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Your sun shall no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended. Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I might be glorified. The least one shall become a clan, and the smallest one a mighty nation; I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it.
Isaiah 60:19-22


Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.
Revelation 22:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment