Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wisdom

We have officially completed our second week of school for this year!  I'm super thrilled-- ESPECIALLY since we started our week behind & have been playing catch-up all week! =?  In fact, I was totally prepared last night to call this week a fail! =P  But my Crew redeemed themselves today by working hard, staying on task, and finishing NEARLY on time! =)

Obviously I have school on the brain... and so it goes.  But what I really need is a HEAVY dose of wisdom!  It's hard work to be just a wife, or mom, or teacher, or whatever-- but when you start stacking responsibilities, life can get pretty crazy really fast!  And I like to be busy!... but that's another post. ;)  I just want to juggle all my responsibilities well, and keep my priorities straight-- and get some sleep!  So if you are a child of the King, and you are thinking of me, send up a short request that He will dump a little extra wisdom my way. =)

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
James 1:5
 

The proverbs of Solomon, son of David, king of Israel: To know wisdom and instruction, to understand words of insight, to receive instruction in wise dealing, in righteousness, justice, and equity; to give prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the youth-- Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance, to understand a proverb and a saying, the words of the wise and their riddles. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:1-7


By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
Proverbs 24:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment